What is She Bringing to the Table?
- Does she bring something more into my life other than her vagina? I want her to have personality qualities that stand out and compliment my own.
- Does she have her own life outside of my company? Her own space, cars, hobbies…
- Is she aware that I won’t sacrifice my goals and dreams to please her? I won’t give up something I enjoy or sacrifice financial gain to appease her.
- Does she understand that I don’t want kids or marriage?
- If she claims to understand my wants and demands, what is the likely hood that she’s full of shit and lying to get what she wants? Always very likely.
So what is she bringing to the table besides her boobs, bum, and overly banged vagina. There’s a double standard because women demand that a man have a job but if he demands she has more than $1,000 saved in her bank account then he’s the asshole. Talk about double standards.
A man has over one million dollars in paid off property, paid off car, and a large savings. Yet women look and say, well that’s not the latest model of BMW. Meanwhile she doesn’t even own a vehicle and has the nerve to criticize him.
What are most women bringing to the table these days? A dirty bathroom counter covered in makeup, personal credit card debt, no assets, school debt for a worthless degree in marketing, no cooking skills, maybe a child from a previous relationship. If she has a retirement fund, it’s usually not her choice to have one and only has it because her company forces it on her. She may also have a neglected animal you’ll be asked to take care of.
If people were forced the live within their means, most single women would be homeless.
The so called good men she wants and can’t find are out there. They just don’t want her at the table because she has nothing to bring except financial and emotional pain. In addition, she also has great expectations you’ll do everything for her, make her feel better, and provide the life she feels she deserves.
Best advice to young single men that don’t have a father to tell them this.